|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Delivery of service to clients ensuring that these meet regulatory and agreed service delivery targets, including the control of onshore review and sign off of fund financial statements in accordance with accounting, regulatory and client requirements
- Onshore review of accounts and files for audit and interim financials as prepared by our offshore Financial Reporting team
- Management and implementation of any changes to service agreed with the client, according to internal policy and with regard for impacts on service level agreements
- Ensure checklists and internal control guidance are followed during accounts production
- Operate within an appropriate control environment
- Continually assess the process/procedures to identify areas for improvement
- Act as primary contact for the client, regulatory bodies and external auditors for the financial statements and ensure that queries/issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to enhance the overall client relationship
- Initiate corrective action when service levels to not meet agreed quality standards
- Initiate, maintain and develop effective working relationships with external and internal customers
- Collaborate with our internal partners for resolution of client queries and initiatives
- Strong communicator both externally and to all levels of business
- Dedicated with strong attention to detail
- Effective escalation and resolution of issues
- Ability to contribute to business as usual and projects in a time pressured environment
Establish relationships and collaborate effectively with onshore and offshore stakeholders
Knowledge of regulatory standard under which financial statements are produced (e.g. IFRS, US GAAP, UK GAAP, Luxembourg GAAP)
- Knowledge of financial instruments and their accounting treatment (e.g. Derivatives, Equities, Bonds)
- Knowledge of funds and audit function (e.g. OEIC, Investment Trusts, SICAV)
- Proficient knowledge of software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.