|Job Type:||Full Time|
TechnologySupplier Management Manager
Big BankFunding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technologyteams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design andbuild digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world,to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our ITinfrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’sleading international bank.
Ourmulti-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front andback end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts, as well as project and programmemanagers.
We work insmall, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world from our offices atthe Bluefin Building in Southwark, our global headquarters in Canary Wharf, andmultiple other locations around the UK including Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley andBirmingham.
Followingextensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains and with plansfor continued expansion throughout 2019 and beyond, we are currently seeking a Technology Supplier Management Manager to join HSBC Technology.
This GCB4 Technology Supplier Management Manageris a new role within Telecommunications and the successful candidate willwork across the multiple Telecoms domains, where they will be responsible for owning and managing the complexcommercial relationships with the top suppliers of Telecoms services.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with internal andand external stakeholders to define and execute the best vendor strategy forTelecommuncations’ largest vendors.
- Play a pivotal role managing,on a global basis, large high-growth contracts that will allow HSBC to maximisecost efficiencies and manage the commercial obligations between HSBC and thevendor leading to maximized revenue and margins and mitigated risks.
- Deal with external andinternal stakeholders confidently and work closely with our technology pillarsto understand our requirements of the contracts and performance of vendors.
- Ensure Telecoms and the vendordelivers against their own contractual commitments; orchestrating internal andexternal suppliers to successfully deliver & maintain the contracted scope.
- Utilise business stakeholdermanagement techniques to define product roadmaps and market availablecapabilities to ensure contracts remain relevant and competitive with themarket.
- Continuously review thecontracts and performance levels to ensure all Service Quality targets are metfor offered products and services and vendors are held accountable.
- Have contract and revenuetargets which fit into the wider overall P+L and the candidate will beresponsible for driving profibitability through deal discovery, baseliningexisting cost/service structure in order to understand the true value andbreadth of Telco’s requirements vendor.