|Job Type:||Full Time|
Global Headof Delivery – Open Banking
Big BankFunding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technologyteams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design andbuild digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world,to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our ITinfrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’sleading international bank.
Ourmulti-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front andback end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts, aswell as project and programme managers.
We work insmall, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world from our offices atthe Bluefin Building in Southwark, our global headquarters in Canary Wharf, andmultiple other locations around the UK including Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley andBirmingham.
Followingextensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains and with plansfor continued expansion throughout 2019 and beyond, we are currently seeking aGlobal Head of Delivery for Open Banking to join HSBCTechnology, to focuson delivery of new Open Banking solutions across all digital channels.
What you will be doing;
- Leadand manage multiple large, highly visible, enterprise-level deliveriesconsisting of multiple cross functional teams using lean/agile methodology in afast-paced environment that crosses multiple business divisions and requirescoordination within a large and complex dependency network
- Play aleadership role to help establish the appropriate people, process, and toolsacross teams distributed around the globe
- Coachand support teams as needed to optimise flow
- Workclosely to support the scrum masters, project managers and their team’sdevelopment while removing blockers and impediment to accelerate E2E deliveryinto prioritised markets; leveraging organisational resources to improvecapacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Championagile and lean principles to reduce lead time of delivering product to marketswhile creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Managestakeholder’s expectations and working relationship with the teams with focuson transparency and collaboration
- Controland manage both financial and resource actuals and forecasting across theprogramme.
- Accountablefor both recovered and direct cost