|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, markets, securities services and wholesale payments. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB Technology Office of the CIO is part of a cross-functional team under Finance & Business Management that supports the CIB and EMEA Chief Information Officer. Key functional areas of the F&BM organization include: financial controls, business management, strategy development, organizational engagement, portfolio controls, workforce strategy and vendor management.
We’re looking for an ED Business Management lead with demonstrated experience in Technology strategy and or program management; preferably with experience in Financial Services and/or Investment Banking. The role will be responsible for all upward CIO communication to key senior level stakeholders, business leads and clients. Additionally, the role will be responsible for CIO communication and engagement with the CIB Technology organization, which is comprised of more than 15,000 technologists. The role will be responsible for creating consistent and compelling story lines with the overarching goal of making the CIO successful in all facets of the job. Additionally, actively manage key strategy and leadership meetings.
Successful candidates should have about 8-10 years’ experience in consulting and or strategy, though we value those with the right skill sets more than the length of time you’ve worked. You should have excellent communication and organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and enjoy handling complexity. We are lean and agile, and look for people who thrive in this work style.
- Actively manage key strategy forums and leadership meetings including CIB Technology Council, CIB Technology Leadership and CIB Tech Strategy meetings.
- Manage a global team of ~5 staff.
- Develop and oversee forward agenda and materials for CIO activities, including quarterly off sites, C-suite business reviews, town halls, external and industry events and ad-hoc executive presentations and projects.
- Management of EMEA Technology governance and record keeping to ensure EMEA CIO compliance with the PRA / FCA Senior Manager Regime (EMEA CIO is SMF24 accountable).
- Develop and execute an integrated CIB Technology communications and engagement strategy that’s aligned to CIB and Global Technology priorities; increase organization’s profile across the firm and drive engagement across all levels through multiple channels.
- Plan and curate content of internal communications such as organizational announcements and oversee publication of digital content (e.g. newsletter and intranet sites).
- Work closely with key partners, subject matter experts and senior stakeholders to develop and syndicate key content and ensure communications are consistent for LOBs across CIB Technology.
- Demonstrated experience in Technology strategy or program management; preferably in Financial Services and/or Investment Banking.
- Ability to closely partner with senior managers and other stakeholders on projects.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal executive-level communications skills.
- Ability to identify key issues, gather and analyze data to support hypotheses and develop actionable recommendations.
- Possess highly analytical skills with experience in collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data from multiple sources using Excel
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams, create and execute on such plans
- Flexible in his/her work style and able to work with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- An eye for clean and artful design and presentations
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively and take an idea from inception to delivery
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and other Office applications .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
Closing Date: August 05, 2019