|Job Type:||Full Time|
Head of Cybersecurity Governance, Metrics &Reporting
Some careers growfaster than others.
The Cybersecurity team at HSBC are engaged to transform the way Cybersecurityis accomplished at the bank and we are set to enable the business to do more,as securely as we want, or need to be. In short, in line with the Bank’s strategy, we are to be Simpler,Better, Faster and of course – More Secure.
To achieve this we have many exciting challenges ahead and are lookingfor people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working withsome of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists andenablers that will help support us on this journey.
We arecurrently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Headof Cybersecurity Governance, Metrics & Reporting.
The rolewill evolve in response to developments in Cybersecurity and wider HSBC and thesuccessful applicants will be required to:
- Supportthe Head of Cybersecurity GRC and the Global CISO, through managing the teamthat provides executive, board and committee level reporting on the performanceof Cybersecurity across the Group, and on key topical reports asrequired.
- Work withstakeholders in Cybersecurity, IT and wider stakeholders to continuouslyimprove the reporting capability of key performance, control and riskindicators. This includes ensuring a shared alignment to the business objectiveand identifying areas for improvement in process or data, and following theagreed initiatives to conclusion.
- Providethe framework for assessing and identifying gaps or possible areas of evolutionin our cybersecurity governance structures and practices, ensuring escalationthrough Group governance.
- Establishand maintain Cybersecurity’s data and MI strategy and multi-year roadmapfocused on delivering near to real-time, automated metrics and reporting acrossall cybersecurity controls.
- Managethe Metrics and Reporting team (c5 FTE) across India and UK.