|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly team as a an experienced Precast Concrete Installer to become part of an existing 2 man Installation Team in the Derby area.
About the role
- Working and pouring concrete into moulds
- Operating concrete machinery to manufacture concrete
- Some physical duties and heavy lifting
- Highly motivated and willing to focus and commit
- Have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- You are committed to exceeding expectations
- You are an excellent communicator
- Minimum CPCS Slinger/Signaller card
- Training can be provided but experience in handling precast concrete products is desirable.
- Willing to travel
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
About our business
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 300 sites and more than 4000 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
Why join us?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.