|Job Type:||Full Time|
Some careersprize diversity more than others
If you’relooking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valuedfor the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives oursuccess. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simplytake you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support andrewards that will take you further.
When joiningHSBC Commercial Banking UK, you will become a valued member of our team, wetake the time to get to know you and there will be many tailored developmentopportunities along the way to support your career to grow as much as you want.We can offer you a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes privatehealthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity, shared parental andadoption pay, and support when you return to work, and a contributory pensionscheme with a generous employer contribution. But this is only the start, wework closely with our colleagues to understand their life balance needs and wesupport them with several schemes and initiatives. We can’t wait to tell youabout our ways of working, wellbeing agenda and our healthiest human system.
We arecurrently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Principal Analyst.
The Principal Analyst role is based within UK CommercialBanking Division and provides forward looking, analytics-based insights anddecision science to support Bank’s strategic objectives across Grow, Simplifyand Protect initiatives. Working alongside Analytics Manager and supported byan Analyst, Senior Analyst supports all Commercial Banking (CMB) segments andproducts, as well as Regulatory, Redress and Compliance teams.
Role is basedin our new UK HQ at 1 Centenary Square, Birmingham.
In this role you will be:
- Applyinganalytical skills to extract information from data sources and translating itinto business language;
- Implementingbest solutions within decision systems, satisfying user requirements;
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across multiplesegments and understand business priorities/analytical requirements needed toshape and support business strategy
- Producing, maintaining & improving of a suite ofstrategic and ad-hoc reports;
- Managinga range of analytical and modelling projects from inception to delivery.