|Job Type:||Full Time|
**RoleTitle:**Lead UI Designer
**Newor Existing Role:**New
- Help define and drive the future of HSBC’sdigital design. Be a part in identifying product strategy and envisioning theecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. Providea clear vision of the future of UI for the services.
- Elevate and strengthen UI Design as a practice.
- Prioritize and Coordinate design deliverablesby developing a solid understanding of business needs and customer needs.
- Work closely with the design and development teams to oversee theimplementation of the design assets and layouts, leveraging existing designpatterns and systems.
- Designing solutions that meet or
exceed strategic objectives
- Create engaging layouts in line
with branding guidelines.
- Execute all visual design stages
from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Providing quality assurance on
- Define, develop and present
innovative visual design concepts across multiple channels
- Work within the constraints of
customer specifications and technical integrations
- Evangelize importance of Visual and
UI Design to help enhance design culture at HSBC alongside CX team members
- Push and develop visual and UI
design that encompass HSBC’s brand values
- Ensure Customer Experience and UI
Designs are clearly translated and articulated in the artifacts
- Work with stakeholders and
customers to ensure the outcome of the project answers both customer and
- Work closely with the CX and UX
Lead to prioritize functions and features for the product
- Assist the CX Lead in creating and maintaining best in classexperience for customers
- Be the bridge between functional teams, increase communication tominimize gaps betweenUX flows
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Establish and maintain Visual
Design and Brand guidelines, principles and best practices to ensure
consistency and minimize unnecessary, repetitive work
- Regular review to identify key
risks, issues and interdependencies. Determine and apply approporiate
- Ensure an equal and balanced focus
is maintained on operating and regulatory risks and ensure the Virtual
Management Team positively identifies and mitigates these in a manner that
protects the Brand.
- Ensure regular and positive
engagement with key support functions such as Risk, Compliance and HR to
ensure alignment of policies and plans necessary to deliver a demanding
transformation benefit target.
- Implementation of Global Standards, Financial Crime Compliance andRisk considerations in an aligned manner within the context of the RBWMstrategy through operational practice and planned activity
- Working under pressure, flexibility
to redesign solutions in the face of ongoing change and iterative
development, coordination of a diverse suite of stakeholders, optimization
of resources against complex technical deployments.
- Provide market-leading, compelling
Digital product experiences that can leverage the global scale and
- Ensuring that all HSBC RBWM
services offer outstanding Digital customer experience and fully deliver
on the brand promise and a coherent Digital Strategy.
- Key objectives and governance of
the deliverables in this role will be agreed by the customer experience
- This role holder will be expected
to operate largely independently in the development, deployment and
management of the initiatives within their remit.
- This role will include dotted
reporting from other teams
Management of Risk
- Adheres to processes and controls to identify and mitigate risksand ensures timely escalation of control issues and reputation risks.
- Demonstrates leadership on regulatory and compliance matters.Maintains awareness of risk and minimizes the likelihood of it occurringthrough its identification, assessment, mitigation and control.
Observation of InternalControls
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards and addresses auditpoints and/or any issues raised by regulators in a timely manner.
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards and addresses auditpoints and/or any issues raised by regulators in a timely manner. Fosters acompliance culture within the team, managing compliance risk and ensuring thatthe necessary training is completed. Optimizes relations with regulators.