Role Title: Lead UX Designer
Business: HSBC Digital Solutions(HDS)
New or Existing Role: New
- The role of the Lead UX Designer to HSBC Digital Solutions (HDS) has brought together highly skilled industry experts to design, build, manage and continuously evolve digital opportunities and capabilities, creating innovative customer-centric banking services in a mobile world.
- We are seeking talented UX Designers, to work as part of the HDS Cross Functional teams (XFT), in London and across the globe. The role of the Lead Digital Designer UX is to lead and create ‘Best In Class’ experiences for our websites and mobile apps (including future channels/devices). The chosen candidate will have a track record of leading the successful delivery of customer-centric solutions in an agile environment.
- Strong experience in User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation.
- Skilled in the use of various software tools, such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, Flinto, Principle etc.
- In-depth understanding and experience with native app design for both Android and iOS
- Demonstrate working experience in a design leadership role.
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- A track record of effectively handling complex sales, to meet the needs of demanding customers, in a fair and ethical way.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied