|Job Type:||Full Time|
Global Portfolio Finance Manager
Big BankFunding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technologyteams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design andbuild digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world,to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our ITinfrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’sleading international bank.
Ourmulti-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front andback end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts, aswell as project and programme managers.
We work insmall, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world from our offices atthe Bluefin Building in Southwark, our global headquarters in Canary Wharf, andmultiple other locations around the UK including Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley andBirmingham.
Followingextensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains and with plansfor continued expansion throughout 2019 and beyond, we are currently seeking a GlobalPortfolio Finance Manager to join HSBC Technology.
This role will support the ITID Change Portfolio working acrossa wide range of programmes, leading and participating in the management andanalysis of data, process and governance pertaining to financial control.
What you will be doing;
- Responsibility for the quality of financial reports andanalysis, across owned regions and entities.
- Develop broad relationships with key stakeholders, across a rangeof internal and external functions.
- Further knowledge in markets and products of specialisation,develop reputation as a Finance expert in related area of expertise.
- Innovate to optimise financial processes and compilingreports, driving efficiencies and cost savings.
- Lead, coach, train and develop employees, both on and offshore.
- Lead team responsible for the production and reporting offinancial data processing and analysis and driving process efficiency withinthe governance framework.
- Design and oversee plan to ensure that the team adheres tothe period close timetable and meets all periodic close deadlines.