|Job Type:||Full Time|
Role Title: FutureState Transition - Project Manager
New or Existing Role? New
- The Project Manager role is accountable for delivery oftransformation and embedding of Future State Decision Systems technology into Regionalenvironments. This Job manages change initiation, design and delivery andaccountable for successful delivery of the programme and ensuring benefitsrealization. They will work closely with business stakeholders, IT and the CCSTeam to ensure successful delivery of Decisioning technology into the Regionalmarket and introduction into operational service.
- Own the local project plan and deployment roadmap to embed FutureState Architecture into the local CCS DS Operation.
- Coordinate with the Central DS FSA tech to align deliveryobjectives to the local plan
- Influence the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in aroundthe project plan, commitments and changes.
- Manage Projectstrategy and the approach across a series of projects or component activities,building stakeholder buy-in around plans, commitments and changes
- Provide management to maintain a focus on how the project alignsto wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolioacross HSBC
- Oversee themonitoring and reporting of progress, issues, dependencies, risks to theprogramme management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees. Makerecommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progresstowards delivery and benefits realization
- Assist businessstakeholders with the decomposition of complex business requirements that canbe delivered via respective backlogs with minimum cross product co-ordination
- Delivery,governance & reporting to stakeholders
- Drives the use of the prevailingmethodologies within the Bank (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean)
- Ensure the project aligns to HSBCstrategies and contribute to towards achieving strategic aims
- Manage project budgets, includingheadcount and roadmap
- Manage negotiation with andmanagement of, and service agreement monitoring of third party contracts withsuppliers
- Work across business and technologyto establish effective controls, procedures and quality assurance processes inline with the Business Transformation Framework and HSBC Risk and Controlsframework
- Manage the reporting of progress,issues, dependencies and risks to committees and make recommendations toinfluence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery andbenefits realization.