|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Enterprise Experiences & Management (EEM) team at Microsoft is on a mission to enable organizations to deliver the Modern Workplace that is loved by users and trusted by IT. To accomplish this mission, the Customer Acceleration Team (CAT) team within EEM engages deeply with our top strategic enterprise customers to help them architect and deploy our Modern Workplace endpoint solutions. CAT is looking for a customer-focused individual to work directly with these customers. This individual will understand our customers’ requirements and deliver solutions that not only satisfy their needs but exceed their expectations.
This customer-focused individual will have three areas of responsibility:
Architecture & Deployment: Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify customers’ business and technical requirements, architect deployable solutions that meet customer needs, facilitate and guide solution deployment (including Windows, iOS, Mac and Android modern management via Intune and System Center Configuration Manager, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, Outlook Mobile, and Office 365 Pro Plus), and to otherwise act as a strategic technical deployment advisor to our customers.
Product & Service Insights: Working with the rest of the EEM, Windows, Outlook Mobile and Office engineering teams, use your knowledge and expertise in enterprise deployments to help guide the future direction of our products and services.
Ecosystem Enablement: Use your subject matter expertise in enterprise deployments to train and enable our scalable deployment ecosystem.
Successful candidates will demonstrate these skills and qualifications:
- Passion for enabling great customer experiences
- 5+ years’ experience in deploying, testing and/or designing enterprise solutions using Intune, System Center Configuration Manager, Windows, Outlook Mobile, Office and related technologies
- Experience working with enterprise customers on difficult, technical issues and developing innovative, creative solutions
- Knowledge of the MDM (Mobile Device Management) and MAM (Mobile Application Management) spaces, including Windows, iOS, Mac and Android management; or knowledge of the Windows security space, including the Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection full technology stack
- Highly self-driven with an ability to work very independently
- An ability to work well within fast-paced, ambiguous situations where you need to define the problem, goal, solution and see it through to the end
- Ability to crisply and effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, from senior executives on down, and across all functions, from business to technical
- Location near a major airport and a willingness to travel to and work on-site at customer locations (as the position does require approximately 30% travel)
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.