|Job Type:||Full Time|
Order Processing Agent (6 months Fixed Term Contract)
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right.
We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centres, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Schneider Electric are seeking a dedicated Order Processing Agent for a 6 months Fixed Term Contract.
- To assist with the allocation of work out to the team when necessary
- To ensure all customer orders are processed with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- To liaise by telephone with customers and Sales Engineers at time of order process if any issues are identified with the order.
- To handle customer complaints or escalations efficiently until resolution
- To record all activities relating to the customer’s order in the Warehouse management system (SAP)
- To manage orders being held in line within SLAs
- Manage Accounts ‘Open Order Book’, escalating where appropriate
- Responsibility to promote products and services including My Schneider that will complement the Customer’s enquiry, and add to customer’s order where appropriate.
- Use CRM tool (Salesforce bFO) to raise delivery concerns to chase delivery dates if a customer or Sales Engineer request and to log all relevant customer information relating to each order.
- Responsibility to view the call traffic display information “wall board” to ensure that every effort is made to answer incoming customer calls in the shortest possible time frame. Ensure “not ready time” is minimal to achieve Service Level Agreements.
- To work closely with our ‘Tailored Care’ team Account Managers to proactively manage key customer accounts.
- Provide a “back-up” or support service to the ‘Tailored Care’ team to ensure we provide an exceptional end to end service to our key accounts when required.
Person Profile/Experience required:
- General office experience, ideally in a Contact Centre Environment.
- Customer service experience
- Must have computer proficiency with applications such as MS office, outlook, bFO (Salesforce), SAP experience is desirable and excellent keyboard skills
- Confident & influential communicator
- Good organisational skills
- Team orientated
- Ability to manage difficult situations
- History of accurate data entry
- Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in English and Maths (Grade C or above).
- The ability to work on your own initiative with a willingness to cooperate with others.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Work efficiently in times of high workload.
- Account Management Experience would be an advantage
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity.
We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration.
We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve.
As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us.
This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.