|Job Type:||Full Time|
Head of Operations, EMEA - Executive Briefing Program
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as Head of Operations within our Executive Briefing Program Organisation in EMEA.
The Executive Briefing Center at Dell is where bespoke innovation comes to life. Our tailored, flawlessly executed briefings bring together customers, IT thought leaders and technologists. This is a multi-tiered marketing initiative with significant resources that explores solutions to complex business needs, challenges and plans. The Executive Briefing Center Program team creates compelling, unique messages and content that help Dell stand out in the global marketplace. It’s about strategizing and planning for maximum impact. And it’s about delivering game-changing briefings. What’s more, there’s a constant focus on making our world-class approach even better.
- The Head of Operations will effectively operate as the right hand to the Director, Executive Briefing Program in EMEA, working very closely together on all key initiatives. The successful candidate will take ownership of key programs, from development to full implementation, and work with the team to drive their execution. The Head of Operations will also be responsible for operational management of the team, including reporting, procurement, management meetings and be a point of contact for the US team.
As a key member of the global team, the candidate will also have the opportunity to help shape the overall program, provide input on global initiatives, work on global projects, and ensure that the program’s best practices are consistently applied across the EMEA region.
Coming from a similar background, with broad marketing experience, you will be able to articulate how executive/customer engagement can deliver value to the business and demonstrate its ROI.
You will need to be very experienced in dealing with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced and complex environment, including executives, sales and subject matter experts and be a confident presenter so that you can be an ambassador to the program. Ultimately, this role may also extend to be customer facing, depending on the experience of the successful candidate.
- Superb project management skills, with the ability to drive projects from planning to successful implementation
- Dynamic individual, who thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strategic, yet also detail-oriented, with the ability to provide context to raw data and identify next course of action
- A fast thinker and problem solver, who can turn ideas into actions
- Strong presenter with sound written and interpersonal communication skills
- Negotiation and influence skills; confidence in handling objections and driving productive meetings
- Familiar with technology, including Salesforce.com
- Comfortable interacting at all levels of an organisation, and across multiple geographies/cultures.
- Desirable Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree and considerable’ experience in a similar role or in marketing
- Language skills (French, Spanish or Italian preferred)
- Ability to speak another language a distinct advantage
- Some travel required
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to contribute to compelling briefings that illuminate transformational possibilities for exciting businesses, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contactUK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.