|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced Infrastructure Support professional, your relentless dedication to innovation will have a positive ripple effect on both innovation and the people who make it. You’ll put your experience to work across the board, leading an incredibly talented team in areas like Change Management, Incident and Problem Management.
You’ll be responsible for management communication and client relationship management. You’ll use your critical thinking skills to establish the team’s functional goals and set priorities and objectives that align with our overall strategy. You’ll oversee areas like incident management, change management, impact identification, management communication, Risk and Controls, client relationship management, service improvement, discovery/gathering/documenting of business needs and data and requirements.
You’ll coach, manage and mentor people, both in-house and in working collaboration with our talented and dedicated problem-solving technologists across the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global network
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in service, functional area or Infrastructure supported and interdependencies
- Technological, Organizational and/or Operational Change Management
- Advanced knowledge of risk and controls landscape, ensuring company-wide standards are met
- Ability to set and drive the business' strategic direction to deliver technology that meets internal and external needs
- Knowledge of financial control and budget management
- Extensive experience in Red Hat Enterprise 4.x, 5.x 6.x, 7x
- Experience in Sun Solaris 8, 9, 10
- Knowledge of UNIX core peripheral services such as NIS, NFS, automount, DNS, DHCP,Samba, SendMail, Apache, NTP, sudo, Jumpstart/Kickstart, LDAP, SSH, and KEON
- Experience with multi-tiered web application architecture
- Preferred experience with VERITAS cluster/ Linux cluster
- Proficient with Unix/Linux command line interface
- Programming knowledge in Perl, Python, or Shell scripting
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and practices
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity.We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation.If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran