|Job Type:||Full Time|
In the first half of 2017, the firm merged its Global equities and European equities businesses into one combined International Equity Group, managed out of London. This business incorporates Global Specialist, Global REITs and International Behavioural Finance teams.
The Global Specialist Equities team manages $20bn of client assets. Strategies encompass an array of Global and International ex. US funds.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Analyst to cover the Healthcare sector globally, including Emerging Markets. The role will be based in London and will be responsible for:
- Researching and providing insights on the global healthcare universe.
- Performing detailed, bottom-up analyses to produce a high conviction set of ideas, with a focus on growth, quality and valuation.
- Debating ideas with the Portfolio Managers and advocating ideas into portfolios.
We look for high performance individuals who are comfortable working in a collegiate, dynamic team environment and who can demonstrate strong analytical, investment and client-facing skills. The successful candidate will be a fundamental, bottom-up investor with a strong awareness of the macro environment and a clear sense of sector strategy. Additional requirements include:
- Significant experience analysing healthcare stocks (including pharma).
- Recognised self-starter and “hunter-gatherer” who demonstrates drive and original thought.
- Comfortable working closely with Portfolio Managers, preferably in a long only buy-side environment.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Happy being in front of clients and consultants and meeting policy-makers/regulators as required.
*This role encompasses the performance of regulated activity. The
successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting regulatory
requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and
competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval
by the relevant regulatory authorities to carry out such activities.*
*JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*