|Job Type:||Full Time|
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About Specialist Investors
Specialist Investors is a cross-product team within the Private Side Sales business and with a global reach. Coverage includes hedge funds and other alternative and specialist investors, but excludes private equity. In addition, the team functions as the central point of contact for enquiries from the Real Estate industry team in Investment Banking.
In this front office role, you will be supporting the team in its marketing efforts and day-to-day transaction execution and maintenance. New client acquisition will take an enhanced focus in the team’s marketing efforts, whilst bespoke transactional marketing will similarly take a prominent place. Execution of new and maintenance of existing transactions will provide a learning path that will challenge you and bring you up to speed on a range of Markets concepts and structures across products. On a case-by-case basis and depending on technical expertise, you will be (jointly) in charge of selected client enquiries in order to further develop client communication skills.
- Supporting the team in creating marketing materials, including structuring and pricing of bespoke transactions across Equities, Credit and Rates in cooperation with the respective Trading desks
- Assisting in transaction execution processes (generally led at ED / VP level), including review of documentation, management of approval process and liaising with internal stakeholders
- Managing selected client enquiries, supervised at ED / VP level
- Experience operating at Associate-level (or equivalent) with a track record in CIB
- Affinity with public Markets, preferably across asset classes
- Strong feeling of responsibility and ability to work and think independently in a small, agile team
- Well-developed technical / modelling acumen and strong presentation skills
- Prior experience in (Capital) Markets and a basic understanding of pricing / modelling of Markets transactions is considered advantageous
- Native or fluent non-English language skills are a plus
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.