|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
* You will be a player advocate by representing player sentiment and needs within game studios and help drive a best in class player experience:
* You know the ins and outs of various game features and modes and their impact on the experience.
* You use your Player Experience knowledge to influence the game design and share the player's reactions with anyone who needs it.
* You work closely with the Community team to collect, formalize and raise community feedback to key stakeholders within the dev team to ensure community-centric game development.
* You develop and implement player health review cycles that carefully consider internal and external feedback as well as key product metrics to continually help to improve the product.
* You track and develop an experienced level understanding of gaming trends and insights.
* You have a strong understanding of player motivations and how they consume content and use our products.
* You act as a primary point of contact for the dev team to improve the delivery of efficient support based on organizational goals and operational needs.
Skills to create thrills
* Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a community and/or project management role, preferably in gaming;
* Strong analytical skills and familiarity with data-driven product design and decision-making;
* Strong ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
* Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects;
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams, both functionally and geographically;Ability to work pro-actively and ‘roll up your sleeves’ when needed;Enthusiasm and initiative to take action;
* Experience working in the games industry a big plus.
* Experience working in the games industry a big plus
A great saga needs diverse heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes, wouldn’t you agree? That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk with you.
Want to join our Kingdom? You can find more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. And we will be happy to tell you more about the role and about us.You should submit your application in English.