|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you. Together with your colleagues you will have a part in creating and maintaining our mobile casual games. You will specify, design, build and implement existing and new game features. As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise. Your responsibilities will include:
* Designing, testing and implementing game features
* Taking an active part in game creation
* Maintaining and optimizing new and existing game features
* Contributing high quality and well-structured code to our global code base
* Sharing knowledge and helping colleagues
Skills to create thrills
In our opinion, programming experience and dedication for gaming as well as the willingness to share great ideas are equally valued. Are you a passionate and creative teammate? Who you are:
* You enjoy programming in C++
* You are passionate about games and would love to create the next big mobile hit
* Possess a high sense of quality and polish and pride in the work you deliver
* Capable of taking technical ownership for a product or project
* Experience with Android or iOS development
* Experience in working with memory / performance critical applications
A great saga needs diverse heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes, wouldn’t you agree? That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk with you.
Want to join our Kingdom? You can find more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. And we will be happy to tell you more about the role and about us.You should submit your application in English.