|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you. Together with your colleagues you will take a lead on creating and maintaining our mobile casual games. You will specify, design, build and implement existing and new game features. As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.Some bite sized bullet points of the job description are:
* Design, architect, test and implement game features
* Take an active part in game creation
* Maintain and optimize new and existing game features
* Deliver high quality and well-structured code
* Share knowledge and help colleagues
Skills to create thrills
You are a programmer and a creative genius, and likely began programming fairly early in life. You love new programming challenges, and strive to deliver great products and technology. You are a curious and a fast-learner, and to nurture this we offer you an entrepreneurial environment, a small team and a big challenge.
* Excellent C++ knowledge
* Professional experience from game development
* Professional experience from Android or iOS development
* Experience with real time rendering (OpenGL preferred)
* Passion for game Development
* High sense of quality and polish
* Capable of taking a technical responsibility for a product or project
* Working with content pipelines
* Experience in working with memory / performance critical applications
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes, wouldn’t you agree? That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk with you.
Want to join our Kingdom? You can find more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. And we will be happy to tell you more about the role and about us.You should submit your application in English.