|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within ABM
* Work with key stakeholders to evaluate product needs and identify key business drivers in order to develop a product strategy and roadmap aligned with our overall vision.
* Manage, motivate and grow a team of highly effective product managers.
* Develop detailed product requirements and work with engineering to verify understanding and determine LOE.
* Build business cases and analytical support/insight for new business initiatives; this requires identifying and understanding key issues for particular customer personas, quantitatively analyzing these issues, and communicating key insights and results.
* Collaborate with Ad Experience product team to ensure the technology platform can support highly innovative experiences.
Skills to create thrills
* Minimum 7+ years as a product manager with at least 2 years managing direct reports in digital advertising or related industry required. Ideally, you will have a strong understanding of programmatic media buying.
* Ideally you have worked on the supply side at a leading publisher with bonus points if it had a large mobile presence.
* Strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitive threats.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
* Strong organizational skills; able to align your team against several projects at the same time while making sure they focus on the highest priorities.
* Strong communication skills so that senior executives understand your product goals and bu into them.
* Have worked in large global organizations and managed a distributed team
* Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
Great Benefits & Perks
We offer comprehensive health plans, free breakfast and snacks daily, catered lunches twice weekly, health & wellness program, commuter reimbursement, 20 days of annual leave per year, community volunteer day and 401K match program.
About Activision and Our Family of Brands
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one (or more!) of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö, and Stockholm along with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, LA, Malta, New York, and Tokyo. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) which acquired King in February 2016. Activision Blizzard is a member of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500, and the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company. We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world every day through franchises including Activision's Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and King's Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™. We’ve been one of Fortune’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®" for the last four years. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, we have operations throughout the world, and our games are played in 196 countries. More information about our company and products can be found on our website, www.activisionblizzard.com.