|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your Role Within our Kingdom
You will be working with varied stakeholders in a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment. You’ll help us to further understand, model, predict, segment and retain our players and be part of a community of 100+ business intelligence & analytics experts. You will play a key role in the Technology team within the Player Support department to ensure the best performance of our product with the goal of providing the best support experience to our players. Specifically, you’ll:
* You will provide on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources on Player Support performance as well as player behaviour
* You proactively look at ways to improve the performance of channels/tools to improve the service we provide to our players while driving efficiencies
* Assist on any integration and small configuration to our systems, such as exploiting external APIs and system automations
* You will develop and optimise Player Support ETL, the data model and dashboards/reports.
* Translate business needs to technical requirements and implementation. Helping to scope and prioritise future work.
Skills to Create Thrills
There is plenty of scope at King for you to learn from your colleagues in the areas where you have less experience, and to share your own skills where you are stronger.Specific factors that are helpful to excel in this role include:
* Can write high-quality and super-efficient SQL in your sleep, and can optimise a complex SQL query standing upside-down
* Are comfortable creating and maintaining ETL jobs in both GUI and shell script environments
* Experience working with massively parallel processing technologies (e.g BigQuery, Hadoop)
* Integrating 3rd party data sources using APIs
* Ability to translate business needs into technical specifications: Define the right data, analyses or interpretations leading to the right recommendations
* Experience of Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Looker, Tableau or QlikView
* Communication: Designing good ways of communicating, visualising or reporting your results/analyses so they are clear and unambiguous to technical and non-technical audiences
Other experience that might be helpful, but is not required, includes:
* Knowledge of Looker
* Knowledge of Zendesk APIs
* Google Cloud Platform
* Experience in the games industry, customer service or similarly customer-facing digital businesses
* Experience in predictive analytics, segmentation, and related areas
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heros
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process - from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration - by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That’s why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity!
We're seriously playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk.
Want to join our Kingdom?
You can find more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. And we will be happy to tell you more about the role and about us.You should submit your application in English.