|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
You will work closely with fellow data engineers, business intelligence developers, data scientists, business performance managers/directors and game developers across all our game studios. The purpose? Ensuring that we stay ahead in the streaming-game, using the findings to create user-centric products, making our players happy! Some of the fun stuff you´ll get to do:
* Develop, maintain and operate our large scale real-time analytic platform
* Improve and automate monitoring and operational processes for our systems
* Research and prototype new backend solutions for data processing, analytics and storage
* Turn ad-hoc data science solutions into efficient, scalable models and applications
* Work together with fellow engineers from different teams on joint projects in King analytical space
* Promote team’s products to a broad audience of both technical and non-technical backgrounds and support/ educate users
Skills to create thrills
You are curious individual who really enjoys solving problems and are a big fan of "Great engineering". Eagerness to learn and trying out new techy things is traits that you can relate to being "you".
* Deep understanding of Java and object oriented design patterns
* Experience working in UNIX environments
* Experience with stream processing technologies (we use: Kafka, Storm, Flink)
Tasty bonus skills
* Hadoop technologies: HDFS, Yarn, HiveStream processing technologies - Kafka, Storm, Flink)
* We know that you are in to games on some level (casual, console, board-games etc.) and if you also have experience working in the online gaming industry, we´re sure like to hear your story!
A great saga needs diverse heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes, wouldn’t you agree? That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk with you.
Ready to level up? Join our Kingdom!
You’ll find all you need to apply (and it´s super-easy!), plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English and we´re keen on getting to know you and the stuff that makes you tick!Buzz: Software Engineer, Java developer, Principal, Architecture, Programmer, Gaming, Data lakes, Real-time streaming, Big data, AI, ML, platforms, devices, Android, iOS, Java, Utvecklare