|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within Activision Blizzard Media
* Define product strategy & roadmap for ad formats in close partnership with product marketing.
* Translate product strategy into detailed product requirements, work with UX to develop detailed product mocks, and work with engineering and prototypes to build, experiment, launch, & iterate.
* Work with product data science to monitor metrics for your products to identify opportunities & issues.
* Identify partners that will bring unique sources of demand and formats to our games.
* Communicate your strategy upward & outward internally to ensure you have the support & comprehension you need to be successful.
Skills to create thrills
* 3-5+ years of product management experience in digital advertising. Previous experience in game monetization a plus.
* Proven performer in building and ideating on formats for ads that have delivered measurable revenue for your company.
* Experience of video ad serving platforms is a plus (Rubicon, Doubleclick, PubMatic, SpotXchange, LiveRail) and programmatic products (Open RTB, Deal ID).
* Understand when to build and when to partner to best achieve the product strategy.
* Strong problem-solving capabilities and proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitive threats.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams.
* Bachelor's degree in technical field required. MBA preferred.
About Activision and Our Family of Brands
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one (or more!) of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö, and Stockholm along with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, LA, Malta, New York, and Tokyo. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) which acquired King in February 2016.Activision Blizzard is a member of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500, and the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company. We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world every day through franchises including Activision's Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and King's Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™. We’ve been one of Fortune’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®" for the last four years. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, we have operations throughout the world, and our games are played in 196 countries. More information about our company and products can be found on our website, www.activisionblizzard.com.