|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
You will be part of a small Stockholm based team focused on developing metagame design techniques to support the development of new freemium games.
* You will work directly with the Senior Creative Leaders on new game teams, simulating the game economy and iterating towards the best systems to deliver the desired player experience.
* You are committed to ensure that the game economy design has enough monetization depth and realistic content production needs.
* You are on top of industry trends and the competitor landscape for the key titles in the studio.
* You are going to analyse target game genres game economies, garnering key insights on how different mechanics provide different players experiences and monetization potential.
* You will mentor junior game economy designers and game balancers on their work on other games.
* You will contribute in developing the game economy design craft across King studios.
Skills to Create Thrills
* Enthusiastic about games and game economies in particular.
* Proven experience in building and balancing game economies.
* Worked on games in development as well as live games.
* Highly analytical, skilled at building models and tools to simulate and analyse game economy and player behaviour.
* Proficient with some scripting or programming language (Python is a plus).
* Able to clearly document game design concepts and articulate them effectively to partners at all levels.
* You have interest and capabilities to coach more junior designers.
* You love teamwork and are comfortable working with designers and business performance professionals from a wide range of backgrounds.
* You are able to work in a collaborative and flexible environment where your role will evolve in line with the ongoing plans for development within King.
* Good statistical skills
A great saga needs diverse heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes, wouldn’t you agree? That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk with you.
Want to join our Kingdom? You can find more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. And we will be happy to tell you more about the role and about us. You should submit your application in English.