|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
You will be working with varied stakeholders in a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will help us to further understand, model and predict how partnerships and co-marketing campaigns bring and engage players to our games and be part of a community of 100+ business intelligence & analytics experts.Specifically, you will:
* Understand the business context behind our strategic partnerships and establish the right metrics to answer our most critical business questions
* Proactively develop new analyses and data-driven tools to better understand our collaboration and initiatives with platforms
* Provide insights and estimations to support business cases and an analytic perspective to help drive priorities within your team
* Translate business needs to technical requirements and A/B tests, and work with development teams to ensure correct implementation, taking care to correctly track the right information to allow easy, precise analysis of the impact
* Work closely with Business Manager and Partnerships Account Managers to leverage insights from platform across multiple platforms
* Collaborate with other disciplines to find hidden insights about our business
* Share your insights in a manner that compels leadership to take action
Skills to create thrills
While we certainly don’t expect you to have all of these skills from day one, we do expect you to learn and develop in each of the following five areas:
* Business Insight: The ability to understand the problems and issues our games and business wants to solve, and then defining the right data, analysis or interpretation to lead to the right recommendations and decisions
* Communication: Designing good ways of communicating, visualizing or reporting your analyses and their results so they are clear and unambiguous
* SQL: The ability to write SQL queries to analyze our data with 300+ million players and work with relational database systems.
* Coding: Proficiency in R and/or Python for analysis and visualizations, automating manual tasks, and building tools
* Statistics: Understanding of appropriate statistical techniques
Other experience that might be helpful, but is not required, includes:
* Previous experience in the games industry or similarly customer-facing mobile app business
* Familiarity with massive data sets and tools to deal with them (BigQuery, GCP, Hadoop/Hive, Spark etc.)
* Experience in descriptive analytics, segmentation, and related areas
* Skills with standard reporting tools such as Looker, QlikView, Tableau etc.Personal Attributes:
* Smart - intellectual dexterity and curiosity
* High integrity
* Low ego
* Pragmatic problem-solver - someone who looks for solutions rather than worrying about problems
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.