|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
You will be part of a small task force that’s working with King’s internal and external Tech and Game teams, this will include supporting developers, on-boarding new game teams to help them integrate our tech, developing new creative solutions, investigating problems reported by game teams and coaching fellow developers. The role involves traveling to our partners location at critical phases such as initial integration and launch preparations.You are a fast-learner with a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technology and are able to jump into any project to quickly adapt and resolve complex problems.
Skills to create thrills
* Experienced C/C++ developer
* Experience of Android and iOS development
* Worked with development of Game-engine (such as Unity) or cross-platform SDK’s
* Worked with various development environments and build-systems
* Works effectively in teams, both local and geographically distributed, and is relationship and communication oriented
* Able to architect & design components, features and larger systems
* Comfortable with producing technical documentation
* Willing to travel to our Partners offices to support game teams
* Able to manage multiple projects across our game portfolio
Experience developing games from beginning to end Experience with game production tools development Experience of Desktop / Console development Experience in a Developer Relations role
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.