|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
You have the ability and a strong passion for advertising technologies and experience in a mobile app environment. You're an excellent communicator, happy to work with people from several different business units across multiple countries. You are customer focused, and can translate business needs into technical requirements for implementation.
The Senior Manager, Integration Engineering will oversee a talented group of Engineers whose responsibility is to partner with external partners, product management, and partner management teams to build and maintain best practice and shared learning across King development studios, on-boarding feedback, and reducing friction in software integration.
* Manage and oversee the priorities of customer and business needs to ensure the successful adoption and rollout of advertising technology
* Ensure the team fully understands its goals and objectives and how they align with Activision Blizzard media, and how their work fits into the bigger picture
* Effectively coach, mentor and guide the technical and professional development of your team
* Co-ordinate efforts and resources across multiple European offices
* Provide hands-on support for troubleshooting and debugging integration issues
Skills to create thrills
* A strong level of gaming experience, though not a pre-requisite, would be highly beneficial. An avid interest or passion for games is a minimum
* You will need a solid foundation in strategic thinking and problem solving
* Experience of working in a matrix environment: you build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
* Detail-oriented and hands-on, able to demonstrate experience in end-to-end delivery of projects from concept to execution and a willingness to get stuck in wherever needed
* At least 3+ years experience managing engineering teams
* Demonstrated experience writing C++
* Experience with mobile platforms and development
* Experience with 3rd Party SDKs and game integration
* Experience in technical writing and bug documentation
* Care for code quality and modern development practices
* Experience of working in a matrix environment: you build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
* Programming experience in native iOS, Android, or Unity environments
* Experience working with Agile teams
* Experience in solution engineering roles
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.