|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
As part of the game design team in Candy Crush, you will be creating well-balanced, consistent and thrilling levels based on our games' basic rules as well as support the delivery of the games' core vision. Ultimately, you will ensure our games are fun to play!
* Actively contribute to creative discussions surrounding feature reviews and new features
* Create, assess, re-balance and tune new and existing levels
* Analyze (real-time) feedback and metrics, and adjust level design accordingly
* Work with designers to producers to ensure level consistency across the title(s)
* Remain up-to-date with Level and Game Design literature and best practices to continue driving the studio's Level Design expertise
Skills to create thrills
You have great passion for games, understand the casual market and know how to think out of the box. And, of course, you'll need to know what makes a good game. Other skills include:
* Experience and/or knowledge of level design for casual games
* Solid understanding knowledge of game balancing and pacing
* Experience working within a game production team and/or knowledge of game production best practices
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
King in Stockholm
The location of our first studio and the birthplace of Candy Crush Saga, Stockholm - with all its urban delights and open spaces - holds a special place in our hearts. Built over 14 islands, it’s one of the world’s most unique and beautiful capital cities. With King based right in the centre, it’ll yours to enjoy and explore.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.