|Location:||SA-02-Mecca-Taif, United Kingdom|
- Conducting Transition and Recurrent Training, ground school lectures, briefings and
- de-briefings based on the operational requirements of the aircrew.
- Conducting Flight Simulator Training.
- Completing accurate, detailed reports or assessments of pilots under instruction.
- Recommending additional or remedial training for any pilot who is not progressing at an acceptable rate.
- Course development of specialist subjects in accordance with RSAF requirements.
- Simulator Examiners - Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for all activities associated with synthetic and groundschool training.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the synthetic devices including
- Conducting Simulator Checks, Validations, Qualifications and Instructor/Examiner Training.
- Carrying out office duties, projects, course development and other related tasks.
- 3 years previous instructional experience as a FCTI or SFI.
- Have previously conducted flight crew training in a simulator environment.
- Have completed the simulator content of the applicable type rating course at a flight training organisation.
Typhoon experience is highly desirable, but not essential. Typhoon ground school & simulator training may be provided to strong candidates who have significant fast-jet experience and an instructor pilot qualification.
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.