|Location:||SA-02-Mecca-Taif, United Kingdom|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
TYPHOON SIMULATOR INSTRUCTOR PILOT
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join BAE Systems as a Typhoon Simulator Instructor based in Taif.
This position offers the chance to continue to use your hard earned skills to secure a comfortable and rewarding lifestyle for you and your family.
You will enjoy a considerable range of benefits including rent-free accommodation.
BAE Systems is the UK Government’s nominated Prime Contractor under the Government-to-Government arrangements that are in place to provide equipment, support and training to Saudi Arabia. We provide maintenance of Royal Saudi Air Force aircraft and train RSAF personnel safely in a training environment in how to use their aircraft, equipment and weapons. For such training the role requires the following:
- Conducting Transition and Recurrent Training, ground school lectures, briefings and
- de-briefings based on the operational requirements of the aircrew.
- Conducting Flight Simulator Training.
- Completing accurate, detailed reports or assessments of pilots under instruction.
- Recommending additional or remedial training for any pilot who is not progressing at an acceptable rate.
- Course development of specialist subjects in accordance with RSAF requirements.
- Simulator Examiners - Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for all activities associated with synthetic and groundschool training.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the synthetic devices including
- Conducting Simulator Checks, Validations, Qualifications and Instructor/Examiner Training.
- Carrying out office duties, projects, course development and other related tasks.
As a Typhoon Simulator Instructor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- 3 years previous instructional experience as a FCTI or SFI.
- Have previously conducted flight crew training in a simulator environment.
- Have completed the simulator content of the applicable type rating course at a flight training organisation.
Typhoon experience is highly desirable, but not essential. Typhoon ground school & simulator training may be provided to strong candidates who have significant fast-jet experience and an instructor pilot qualification.
EXPATRIATE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation and access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.
SAUDI NATIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including a generous leave and travel allowance, a full health care scheme and access to subsidised recreational facilities.
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.