|Location:||New York, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 50% year-on-year revenue growth since our founding eight years ago, FundApps is the leading SaaS provider that helps investment managers monitor and comply with global regulatory complexity. Our clients rely on our service daily where they use our technology to monitor over 7 trillion USD of assets they have under management. FundApps is privileged to have a stellar list of high-profile clients (3 of the world's 10 largest hedge funds, the world’s largest sovereign wealth fund, and many more).
Our product focus places the demands of our client community and the industry at the centre of our development efforts. This consistent approach has placed us as the premier provider in the market where we have an 80+% win rates on all RFPs globally. Staying true and working hard at this approach has also provided us with a top quartile NPS of 52.6. We have no external angel investors or any VC money so we call the shots and can focus on building an outstanding company our way and without distraction.
In shaking up the industry and leading the change - although our product is the best in the market it is all about our people and culture. We have a flat structure where we all have the opportunity to lead in growing the business. We have a strong commitment to our core values and although we have a relentless focus on growth and being the best we have a lot of fun along the way and pause to ensure we are not taking ourselves too seriously.
As we continue to grow and work with some of the biggest financial institutions in the world, we are looking for a Sales Manager to support our growth objectives. It is a truly unique opportunity to make a big impact and be a part of an outstanding global team.
What will I be working on?
- Drive the growth of new clients.
- With the support of the CRO and the marketing team you will set the strategy and approach for your territory
- Lead the sales cycles with prospective clients and collaborate with your peers in Client Success, Marketing, Product Development and Content to ensure that you both bring on new clients while the clients have an outstanding and high value experience throughout the process
- Work with your inside sales colleagues to ensure that they are focused on the right opportunities for you
- Help to coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Demonstrable experience running B2B software sales in mid-size and large enterprises
- Committed to keeping CRM data accurate on a daily basis
- Own and manage RFP process and bid responses
- Outstanding communication skills and consistent track record working with VP and C-level executives
- Experience meeting growth objectives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with The Challenger Sale methodology
- Understanding of regulatory portfolio compliance (shareholder disclosures)
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Speak multiple languages
Life at FundApps
- Generous personal budget to spend as you see fit on professional development and training
- Dental & medical coverage
- Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
- Flexible working - 90% of our team do it regularly
- 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- Birthday off
- Unlimited volunteering leave
- 26 weeks paid leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
- Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
- Regular team social outings
- Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
- Matched 401k contributions
- Flexible wellbeing allowance
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.