|Location:||New York, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 50% year-on-year revenue growth since our founding eight years ago, FundApps is the leading SaaS provider that helps investment managers monitor and comply with global regulatory complexity. Our clients rely on our service daily where they use our technology to monitor over 7 trillion USD of assets they have under management. FundApps is privileged to have a stellar list of high-profile clients (3 of the world's 10 largest hedge funds, the world’s largest sovereign wealth fund, and many more).
Our product focus places the demands of our client community and the industry at the centre of our development efforts. This consistent approach has placed us as the premier provider in the market where we have an 80+% win rates on all RFPs globally. Staying true and working hard at this approach has also provided us with a top quartile NPS of 62. We have no external angel investors or any VC money so we call the shots and can focus on building an outstanding company our way and without distraction.
In shaking up the industry and leading the change - although our product is the best in the market it is all about our people and culture. We have a flat structure where we all have the opportunity to lead in growing the business. We have a strong commitment to our core values and although we have a relentless focus on growth and being the best we have a lot of fun along the way and pause to ensure we are not taking ourselves too seriously.
As we continue to grow and work with some of the biggest financial institutions in the world, we are looking for a Sales Associate to support our growth objectives. It is a truly unique opportunity to make a big impact and be a part of an outstanding global team.
What will I be working on?
- Co- ownership of the growth objectives with your Sales Manager team
- Drive outbound lead generation activities as part of our growth objectives
- Support Sales Managers define and structure the strategy in approaching your target market
- Work with marketing colleagues to refine our messaging to meet the demands and expectations of your market
- Ensure that the data and content in our CRM (HubSpot) is accurate on a daily basis
- Researching companies and the target audiences in those companies
- Working in LinkedIn, making calls, and sending emails to prospective clients
- Achieve monthly targets in arranging first time sales meetings and demos for Sales Managers
- Working with internal teams to master our products and services
- Demonstrable experience in software sales, BD or similar lead generation role in a fast-paced company
- Great team player with the ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience, or a strong interest, in the finance, regulatory or compliance industries
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skill
- Experience with The Challenger Sale methodology
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to speak multiple languages
- Familiarity with HubSpot
- Advanced knowledge of LinkedIn
Life at FundApps
- Generous personal budget to spend as you see fit on professional development and training
- Dental & medical coverage
- Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
- Flexible working - 90% of our team do it regularly
- 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- Birthday off
- 4 days volunteer leave + 2 company volunteer days
- 26 weeks paid leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
- Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
- Regular team social outings
- Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
- Matched 401k contributions
- Flexible wellbeing allowance
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.