|Job Type:||Full Time|
FX Services Technology Web aplication Developer
- Advanced Web Application development skills, including HTML5, ES6, CSS and React.
- Comprehensive understanding of Spring/Spring boot Framework, Microservices, RESTful API.
- Messaging middleware, IBM MQ or other, in the context of event driven reactive systems
- Understanding of Agile development, Test Driven Development methods and Continuous Integrations.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets, such as Eclipse/Intellij, Maven, GIT.
- Passion for interactive design
- Clear understanding of UX methodologies
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience of low-latency, high throughput systems
- Core Java and JEE skills.
- FX product knowledge
- Oracle SQL
- Amazon Web Services
- Micro Services
- JSP and servlets
- FIX messaging
- Business/technical analysis experience in a financial environment.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.