|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 250,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
Equity analyst for the utilities, real estate and industrials sectors in Emerging EMEA and Latin America. Direct accountability for investment outcomes. Previous sector experience in a senior analyst role either in Asset Management or a closely related business is essential.
- Strategic analysis of investment opportunities in the Emerging EMEA and Latin America utilities, real estate and industrials sectors.
- Create and update company models, driving fundamental valuation signals based on a common long-term valuation methodology
- Work closely with portfolio managers to translate research insights into investment decisions; analysts are closely integrated into the investment process and are partly compensated on the relevant research signal and investment outcomes, including analyst-run funds
- Work closely with colleagues who are covering the same sectors globally
- Host one-on-one meetings with company managements and maintain a regular dialogue with companies under coverage
- Constant and pro-active communication with portfolio managers and other team members, both verbal and written; clear articulation of investment ideas and judgements
Skills and Experience
- Successful candidates should have relevant investment experience; prior experience in the utilities and/or real estate sector is essential; prior experience in emerging markets is also desirable but not essential
- Key skills are analytical skill, measured investment judgement, decision-making, intellectual curiosity, intellectual honesty, teamwork, pro-active communication
- Successful candidates should be pro-active in finding new investment ideas as well as thorough in understanding, valuing and maintaining coverage on existing investments
- This is a demanding job requiring highly motivated individuals who are willing to work hard to build up their knowledge base, performance track record and credibility within the team.
This role encompasses the performance of regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the relevant regulatory authorities to carry out such activities.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme
Closing Date: December 11, 2019