|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
You will engage directly with our Marketing and Advertising stakeholders to understand their business functions and their data needs You will work in a highly collaborative team to devise solutions to business problems, bringing your skills and ideas into every discussion You will contribute to the solutions both at the backend of the data pipeline, from the ETL to data modelling, as well as the front end on our self-service BI products You’ll take ownership and responsibility for the quality of the solutions, testing them and ensuring best practices are used throughout the development process - particularly with regard to self-explanatory code, maintainability and scalability You’ll learn new technical skills when needed and use them to help the team achieve success You will collaborate with other teams within the Shared Tech organisation to ensure the consistent and coherent growth of our data capabilities
Skills to create thrills
* Relevant experience in a similar role.
* Ability to work autonomously and coach more junior engineers on best practice techniques
* Can write high-quality and super-efficient SQL in your sleep, and can optimise a complex SQL query standing upside-down
* Are comfortable creating and maintaining ETL jobs in both GUI and shell script environments
* Experience working with massively parallel processing technologies (e.g BigQuery, Hadoop)
* Integrating 3rd party data sources using APIs
* Familiar with different data modelling techniques (e.g Star schemas, 3NF)
* Ability to translate business needs into technical specifications
* Experience of Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Looker, Tableau or QlikView
* Experience of digital marketing
* Experience in Apache Airflow or Google Cloud Composer
* Experience working in an Agile workplace
A great saga needs diverse heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes, wouldn’t you agree? That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk with you.
Want to join our Kingdom? You can find more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. And we will be happy to tell you more about the role and about us. You should submit your application in English.