|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. MORGAN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Asset Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.5 trillion and assets under management of $1.8 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of December 31, 2016)
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
- Clear focus on managing
client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
- Nearly 1,300
investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full
spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity,
currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
- Leadership positions
in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
The International Institutional business sits within Asset Management and provides Institutional clients (pensions, insurers, consultants, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Central Banks) in Europe, the UK, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America with investment solutions. It is responsible for the distribution of all JPMAM products (pooled funds, segregated solutions, various vehicles).
This role will support the CEO of EMEA and Head of International Institutional Clients in his responsibilities for the EMEA region and the International Institutional sales organization. The individual will report to the CFO of EMEA / Finance & Business Manager for International Institutional.
As a support to the CEO of EMEA, the individual will assist the CEO in carrying out regional priorities, broad communication, internal governance, and regulatory engagement.
As part of the International Institutional Finance & Business Management team, the individual will report to the lead CFO of EMEA / Finance & Business Manager for International Institutional. The individual will be required to work with key stakeholders across sales and related functions within the organization (e.g. Marketing, Client Service) to support the agenda and achieve the strategic initiatives of the business.
- Institutional – Complete analysis to support strategic agenda and initiatives for short-term execution and long-term growth plans
- Institutional – Work in conjunction with regional sales teams, product strategy, marketing, finance, training, solutions, client service, platform and business management to ensure coordinated efforts and alignment across key initiatives and execution
- Institutional – Drive content and coordination for key strategic offsites (sales management meetings, Town Halls, etc.) and business reviews
- Institutional – Execute initiatives related to regulatory requirements and strengthening the risk management and controls of the business
- Institutional – Execute initiatives related to sales technology implementation and enhancements
- Institutional – Prepare the Head of International Institutional for industry conferences, speaking engagements (internal/external), client meetings, events
- CEO – Support CEO to implement key regional priorities
- CEO – Prepare CEO for regulatory speaking engagements
- CEO – Drive content and coordination for materials for operating/governance committees in which the CEO participates
- CEO – Drive content and partner to advance the Communications agenda (Town Halls, quarterly letters, regional announcements, select PR)
- Ability to interpret, analyze, synthesize, and summarize data
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize quickly
- Independent and able to complete work autonomously
- Resourceful, proactive problem-solver
- Poise, composure, and maturity to work with senior management
- Extremely organized with sharp attention to detail
- Diligent and reliable with excellent follow through and follow-up skills
- Discrete and careful with highly sensitive/confidential information
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Outlook/Excel/Word/Power Point) skills
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; numerate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking**.**
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.