|Job Type:||Full Time|
Programme Conversion Manager – Digital & Platform Services – VP - Bournemouth
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The strategic projects function is focused on large scale change initiatives to address industry, client and business requirements globally as they impact the Markets, Securities Services and Treasury Services businesses. The group provides a unique mix of project skills and product experience that are not tied to a specific business enabling it to provide a consistent, high-quality and responsive approach to the way we manage and execute change.
The successful candidate will join a team focused on internal business transformation & programme delivery. They will be responsible for designing and implementing the conversion strategies for multiple large scale programme initiatives. This is a multi-year transformation strategy and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders across many different lines of business and functions across the organization.
The role will work closely with all stakeholders including trading, sales, operations, finance, risk and technology; looking to leverage best practice across the industry and other JPM business units.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Partner with key business and technology representatives in order to define programme conversion strategies.
- Prepare detailed conversion execution plans and manage delivery of those plans.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure all aspects of operations readiness ahead of conversion are understood and detailed execution plans are in place.
- Provide post conversion support to impacted operations teams.
- Partner with other members of the programme team as required to ensure successful execution across the change agenda.
- Leadership - Assume a key
leadership role within the strategic initiatives programme team. Build &
develop relationships, within and across functions.
Skills Required / To Be Developed
- Programme Management – Prior experience of large scale front-to-back, full lifecycle project & programme management. Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple streams of work at any given time
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills
- Minimum degree educated with banking experience within a Trading environment exposure a plus.
- Leverage subject matter expertise in driving conversations and/or influencing decisions/direction with Business / stake holders and Technology.
- Strong partnership record and ability to build effective business relationships required to leverage parts of the organization as required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and strong analytical skills required.
- Effective change management skills. Ability to support & adapt within a changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and must be able to demonstrate outstanding delivery track record.
- Ability to lead and work independently.
This role is a rare and outstanding opportunity within JPMorgan and will offer the candidate the opportunity to join a newly formed high profile team and take a leadership role within the strategic projects group.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.