|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are currently recruiting for a motivated and driven individual to join our Engineering Team here at Aggregate Industries.
About the role
As Electrical Engineer, with mechanical knowledge reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for setting a routine planned preventative maintenance scheme whilst supporting and improving the reliability of our busy North End site.
- Monitor the plant and equipment to identify standard operating conditions.
- Provide pro-active fault finding skills during unplanned plant failure
- Maintain key critical spares stockholding in-house and with preferred suppliers
- In conjunction with the Site engineers, take the leading role in electrical maintenance and inspection requirements in line with company standards
- Qualified to NVQ or equivalent and a full time served electrical engineer, :
- Good all-round communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility as regards work patterns (willing to work shifts and weekends when required)
- A flexible approach with the agility to react to the demands of the role.
- Highly organised with demonstrable planning and delivery capabilities
- Electrically competent in; process control and automation. Electrical installation 17th Edition / 18th Edition or be prepared to work towards, plus basic IT Skills. Knowledge of Allen Bradley plc and rockwell ladder logic.
- Ideal but non-essential qualification includes: Inspection &Testing, AM2 Test, Mechanically competent in; Hydraulics Pneumatics, Conditional and Preventative Maintenance Systems.
- Ideal but non-essential qualification includes: Metal Fabrication, Welding (arc & gas), Machine Shop Skills, Abrasive Wheels,
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 330 sites and more than 4000 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in.
We want to build a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.