|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are:
Zendesk helps companies create better relationships with their customers. We do this by focussing not only on our fantastic products but also on building our amazing teams! 2019 is already proving to be an exciting year for us. We continue to grow at a rapid rate, and race towards our multi-billion dollar revenue goals. We're hiring across all areas, especially in our EMEA Sales team, and so we need to expand our Pre-sales team to keep up!
We're now a multi-product company too so whether your background lies in Customer Experience, Contact Centre, CRM, BI/Analytics, Chat or other enterprise software solutions we'd love to hear from you.
What will you do?
In this role, you’ll support one of our UK sales teams; working with your aligned Account Execs on our largest enterprise-level opportunities.
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, your mission is to ensure product selection. You’ll be responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the Zendesk sales cycle. You must be both sales focused and technically savvy. You'll already be successful selling to Enterprise and Mid-Market organisations and convincing C-level and director level executives of the technical merits of the software solution.
Working in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success, you’ll be the technical bridge between our Account Executives and their prospects. This will involve you taking ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and over the phone.
What you have:
- Strong demonstrable Mid-Market/ Enterprise software Solution Consulting experience
- Fluency in English
- Expertise in detailed discovery and value-based solution selling
- Proven experience mapping software solutions to RFI/ RFP requirements
- Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts (POCs)
- Superior solution scoping abilities and influencing new product development
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Call Centre experience is desired (and a huge plus!)
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and have a can-do and proactive attitude
- Must be willing and able to travel
Nice to haves:
- Previous consulting experience implementing enterprise-class software solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Service Software or other relevant business applications
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle PaaS, etc.