Property Helpdesk and Compliance Controller - 9 month FTC
Location: Walton Park, Portsmouth
Salary: £18,700 - £22,200 (dependant on skills and experience)
This is a great opportunity for someone coming from buildings and/or facilities management to join a growing and busy department within SGN on a 9-month fixed term contract! As a Helpdesk and Compliance Controller, you will be receiving calls to the Property Helpdesk, categorising and prioritising them, and logging them in our property asset database to ensure tasks are completed.
Your day to day duties will be varied because as well as managing the incoming calls, you will have daily communication with our Site Nominated Managers to arrange planned maintenance and compliance at SGN properties, in addition to ensuring adherence to safety procedures. You may also be asked to assist with the collation of compliance data, MI, delivery of activities to budget, and ad hoc administrative support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Track calls to completion, monitor service visit feedback, raising and tracking reactive tasks to ensure compliance to conform to agreed compliance and safety standards.
- Escalate non-conformance, identify and implement corrective actions as required.
- Ensure occupied premises log book documentation and property asset management database digital information is up to date and accurate.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’re looking for experienced Administrators, ideally with experience of call handling, stakeholder, contractor and/or supplier communications. There is a lot of opportunity to expand your skillset in this role, so we want to find someone eager to learn!
Other desirables include:
- Working knowledge of relevant Building Management Legislation and experience of administering building asset management software systems (preferably FSI concept or similar).
- Experience of reviewing audits and inspections and engineer reports.
- Working knowledge of building services fabric and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of current building related compliance requirements and application.
Not a perfect skills match? Tell us what you’re interested in – you might have a skill we didn’t realise we needed!
WHO WE ARE
We’re on a journey to transform the future of gas and we think outside the box – futuristic technologies and robotics are leading our innovation. Keeping our customers safe and warm is what we do but beyond that, we want to make the world a better place, which is why we’re passionate about helping in our communities, reducing our carbon footprint and driving innovation in our industry.
At SGN, we strive to sustain our world through managing the network that distributes natural and green gas across the south of England and Scotland. We have an important responsibility to keep the gas flowing to 5.9 million homes and businesses. Your work directly impacts SGNs commitments to keeping our customers’ homes and businesses safe.
We’re quick to deliver and we may not always wait until the job advert expires before reviewing applications. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible so we can continue the conversation…