Audit Manager (Global Banking & Markets), Internal Audit
**Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Audit Manager (Global Banking & Markets).
In this role, you will:
- Obtaining, analysing and synthesizing information to evaluate the adequacy of the internal control environment;
- Lead a team of 1-2 auditors within a country review or when acting as a site lead for a moderate sized business audit.
- Assist in coaching junior members of the team during reviews.
- Ensure that the results of the work performed by the team meets the expectations of audit and business management and the regulators;
- Based on audit fieldwork, draft audit findings which articulate key issues and risks and propose root causes ;
- Maintain current knowledge of emerging industry and regulatory topics ;
- Identify business process improvements for segments and individual entities audited as appropriate.**