|Job Type:||Full Time|
Fixed Term Contract- 12 months
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including the ability to:
- Produce reports and metrics for local / regional / U.S. regulators and key financial crime oversight / business control meetings.
- Coordinate EMEA Sanctions Compliance engagement for exams, external and internal audits in the region.
- Lead ad-hoc projects to include implementing a new Firmwide operational risk management framework.
- Partner with regional Compliance Officers to implement Firmwide Sanctions Standards and EMEA regional sanctions service level agreements.
- Demonstrate a quality focused work ethic and strong controls mind-set, understand regulatory requirements and adhere to appropriate controls.
- Utilize strong organizational skills that enable effective work prioritization of multiple asks and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management.
- Keep informed of any changes to processes and procedures, regulatory change and ensure open verbal dialogue with colleagues across the EMEA region.
- Communicate at all levels.
- Utilize a good working knowledge of Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Visio.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of ever changing Sanctions landscape through knowledge, research and training.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Global Financial Crimes Compliance (“GFCC”) is responsible for developing and implementing the requirements and standards for the Firm's Enterprise-Wide Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions Programs. The team’s role is part of the financial crime objective to ensure compliance with the firm's global sanctions program by advising the various LOBs on sanctions issues, conducting sanctions investigations, coordinating the day-to-day compliance with U.S. sanctions program within the region, as well as being the global point of contact for compliance with the UK, EU and other sanctions programs which operate across the various booking locations within the EMEA region.
Employees at the Bournemouth Corporate Centre provide a wide range of support for the firm's day-to-day, global business activities. More than 4,000 professionals, representing many of the firm's functional groups, work at this campus. Having so many employees together on a single campus means that teams here collaborate, innovate and generously share their time — with one another and our local community. It also means we're able to offer robust training, development and internal mobility opportunities. The firm has invested in creating a world-class Corporate Centre in Bournemouth with refurbished high performance workplaces, state-of-the-art technology and collaboration tools, and the type of facilities our employees need and deserve. It's a first-class environment, where people take great pride in the important work they do for the company.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a Compliance organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to launch your career? Apply today
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.