Title: Delivery Manager
Business: Retail Banking & Wealth Management
New or Existing Role? New
- Digital is changing financial services at an unprecedented rate.HSBC has already invested more than a billion dollars into this ongoing digital revolution, driving innovation and transforming our digital capabilities.We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of our over 34 million Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) customers worldwide.
- The focus of our Digital team includes developing new mobile and online experiences.We are using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers, building and continually improving our underlying technology and security platforms and innovating our propositions.We are taking advantage of technology and new trends to ensure a truly Personal and Relevant end-to-end customer experience is at the heart of our drive to continue to innovate and compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
- To achieve this, we have built a Digital team who are an integrated global group of over 4500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
- Based on this context, Digital has a simple unifying purpose – To drive the future of RBWM, helping our customers and prospects fulfil their hopes and dreams and realise their ambitions.
- To deliver against this vision, we are looking for collaborative leaders with the spirit to make change happen and champion brave new ideas that will continue to transform the experiences of our customers and prospects.
- The Delivery Manager (PWS) will help implement the global Public Web Services strategy as part of our Digital as a Channel (DaaC) proposition within RBWM Digital.This is a key role which will ensure the delivery of dynamic content globally, at pace and consistently across Public Web Services for HSBC Markets.
- The Delivery Manager (PWS) will be required to work effectively across markets, a range of technology capabilities and understand business priorities at a detailed level in order to plan and deliver the route to creating a personal and relevant customer experience for our customers and prospects – this will continue to drive commercial outcomes via Public Web Services.
The Delivery Manager (PWS) will helpsetup and run an organisational and operating model for delivering and optimising the communication across our markets in alignment/partnership with Technology/Data/Marketing and geographic business leads
Impact on Business
- Coordinate the deployment of the global initiatives into local markets.
- Work directly with various stakeholders across multiple geographies; such as technical discipline leads, process designers, and Digital teams to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from key stakeholders by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communications on the project status throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure risks and issues are identified, managed closely and remove project blockers from the team.
- Make key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
- Supporting the delivery production line such as definition, implementation and testing and ensuring digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose.
- Drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Spans all workstreams in Media & Content; Tag Management, Web Analytics, Data Enablement - engaging customers as required and conducting planning for market delivery.Critical in ensuring delivery of outcomes take place when initiatives involve multiple workstreams.
- Prepares cross-team delivery plans which represent an achievable commitment based on the capacity of available resource and consideration of internal and external dependencies.