|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Tax projects team is responsible for managing and supporting the implementation of key multi-year business and regulatory driven Tax projects for J.P. Morgan International Private Bank.
Role and Responsibilities
The role is a Business Analyst role and will focus on the development, implementation and on-going support of programs that meet both business and regulatory demands.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key partners across multiple regions;
- Working with the business and key project stakeholders to define and document business operating models and requirements;
- Partner with Technology to ensure requirements are implemented as per specification;
- Performing data analysis and definition of target operating models and processes;
- Co-ordination of testing across the functional groups;
- Manage and execute tasks through to completion and effectively prioritise work;
- Preparation of projects and meeting material, minutes and action items follow up;
- Ensuring full audit trail of project deliverables is available for all undertaken tasks.
Qualifications / Experience
Relevant experience as a business analyst, ideally in regulatory projects
Understanding and experience of project methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall etc.
Ability to manage stakeholders across different functional groups and regions
Demonstrate capability to co-ordinate different tasks and perform related follow up until completion
Organisational skills and ability to work independently, and as part of a team
Demonstrate good attention to detail and consistently produce high quality work
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio and Project
Practical knowledge of JIRA