|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Tax projects team is responsible for managing and supporting the implementation of key multi-year business and regulatory driven Tax projects for J.P. Morgan International Private Bank.
The team works closely with our internal partners such as Operations, Technology, Business Management, Corporate Tax, Legal, Marketing as well as external vendors.
Role and Responsibilities
The role is a Business Analyst role and will focus on the development, implementation and on-going support of programs that meet both business and regulatory demands.
The successful candidate will support the project managers and be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key partners across multiple regions;
- Working with the business and key project stakeholders to define and document business operating models and requirements;
- Partner with Technology to ensure requirements are implemented as per specification;
- Performing data analysis and definition of target operating models and processes;
- Co-ordination of testing across the functional groups;
- Manage and execute tasks through to completion and effectively prioritise work;
- Preparation of projects and meeting material, minutes and action items follow up;
- Ensuring full audit trail of project deliverables is available for all undertaken tasks.
Qualifications / Experience
- Relevant experience as a business analyst, ideally in regulatory projects
Understanding and experience of project methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall etc.
- Ability to manage stakeholders across different functional groups and regions
- Demonstrate capability to co-ordinate different tasks and perform related follow up until completion
- Organisational skills and ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and consistently produce high quality work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio and Project
- Practical knowledge of JIRA
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.