|Job Type:||Full Time|
IT Service Owner
Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
Ourtechnology teams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to helpdesign and build digital services that allow our millions of customers aroundthe world, to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our ITinfrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’sleading international bank.
Our multi-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, ITarchitects, front and back end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyberexperts, as well as project and programmemanagers.
Wework in small, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world from ouroffices at the Bluefin Building in Southwark, our global headquarters in CanaryWharf, and multiple other locations around the UK including Sheffield, Leeds,Barnsley and Birmingham.
Following extensive investment across our Technology and Digital domainsand with plans for continued expansion throughout 2019 and beyond, we are currently seeking amIT Service Owner to join HSBC Technology.
TheGCB5 IT Service Owner role is based within the Service Management team which ispart of Core Banking UK Team. The role of the IT Service Owner is to ensure theprovision of Service Management for a range of Core Banking Services to ensurethey meet defined Service Level Agreements and operate within the agreedService Management framework. The primary focus of this role will be the UK CoreBanking Services.
What you will bedoing;
- Applicationof Service Management to ensure the service meets defined Service LevelAgreements, operates within the agreed Service Management framework, ITcapabilities and costs.
- Workingcollaboratively within the Global Service Management team to define, implement& operate a global standard Service Management model.
- Ensureincidents & problems are effectively managed, responded to and accuratelydocumented within reporting systems, and that implementation of correctiveand/or preventative action is coordinated.
- Developingstrong relationships with business & IT teams globally to maintain a 3-yearservice outlook.
- Becominga Service Management subject matter expert in your global service(s), providinga consultancy service to stakeholder groups as required.