|Job Type:||Full Time|
EPS Marketing Associate
Location: London (Angel)
Start Date: September 2019
Duration: 9 month full-time FTC
- Permanent work authorization for this location is required
- Please ensure you apply with your CV in English
Expedia® Partner Solutions (EPS) unlocks the power of Expedia Group for thousands of partners around the world. Our mission is to fuel our partners’ growth through our unparalleled technology, travel supply and support services.
Marketing support EPS by winning new business and growing existing partnerships. We do this by ensuring the key travel industry players know who EPS is, what EPS offers, how our offering is different from our competitors’ and by positioning EPS as a leader in the travel tech space.
In this role you will assist the Marketing team in implementing lead generation campaigns, running partner communications and supporting brand awareness activities. You will accomplish this by liaising with multiple internal and external partners to establish campaign aims and messaging, supporting content creation across online and offline channels and by using a suite of marketing automation and reporting tools to optimize campaign success.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct competitor and industry research to strengthen campaign targeting
- Liaise with external content and design agencies, delivering creative briefs
- Coordinate partner events and support business development activities at industry conferences
- Monitor digital channel performance, handle complex data sets and report on trends to internal partners
- Support social media, advertising and email campaign execution
- Work as a brand ambassador to deliver a unified brand experience to prospects and partners
- Assist the wider marketing team on projects as necessary
Who you are:
You’ll fit this role if you have
- Currently enrolled in or graduated with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Marketing or related fields
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workloads in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively deliver recommendations to team members and senior leadership
- A results-orientated, hardworking approach, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and an ability to learn new marketing software applications
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and marketing automation tools would be a plus
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.