|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you are fuelled by a desire to drive social change and make an impact on the world, ambitious in your career goals and excited by the idea of joining a fast-growing company, we want to hear from you.
The WORK180 Story
WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our mission is to empower every woman to choose a workplace where they can thrive. Five years later, we have influenced change beyond our dreams. In 2018, we launched in the UK and will be launching in the US in 2020.
We are supported by an incredible team and backed by Atlassian’s co-founder Scott Farquhar’s and Kim Jackson’s private investment fund Skip Capital.
WORK180 is achieving what no other job platform has done before. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating inclusive workplaces. This includes increasing paid parental leave, introducing gender-neutral policies and closing gender pay gaps.
We have ambitious plans to expand globally and looking for people who are driven and passionate about our mission to join us.
Inspired by our story? Excited? Want to know more? Read what our CEO Gemma Lloyd has to say https://au.work180.co/blog/announcing-a-new-purpose-to-empower-every-woman-to-choose-a-workplace-where-they-can-thrive
Here is why we need you..
Reporting to the Head of Sales this role is integral to our success locally. The primary responsibility of the role is to drive new business and meet revenue targets for the local region.
You have a strong background in
- Identifying decision makers and influencers and creating relationships that we can leverage
- Creating strong prospect pipelines
- Managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
Here is what you will do...
- Use your experience of sales within a solution sales-focused B2B market to drive positive outcomes by setting appointments, conducting sales presentations face to face and direct selling to prospects
- Responsible for prospecting, identifying decision-makers and influencers and building strong relationships with customers
- Act as a conduit between customers, marketing and customer success team
- Represent WORK180 at external events and use your strong networking skills to identify prospective customers
- Use your in-depth knowledge of our products, our growth and value proposition to drive sales
- Contribute to the achievement of team OKR’s to execute growth strategy and drive annual operating plan for the business unit & team
- Understand, monitor and deliver against key business metrics
- Understand client needs and leverage knowledge of company offerings to drive creative solutions and demonstrate value to customers
This is what you will look like...
- Passion for WORK180’s purpose and diversity and inclusion as a whole
- Demonstrated success in achieving strong prospect pipelines including high conversion rates
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable dealing with the C-suite
- Previous experience in lead generation
- Proven track record in B2B sales experience, business development, hunting opportunities
- Self-motivated, goal orientated, results driven
- New business "Hunter Mentality"
- Hungry for closing deals and earning great commission
- Can do" attitude, determination and resilience
Why work for us?
WORK180 is founded on values and principles to help leave the world a better place than we found it. We are professionals who believe in empowering our team to do their best work. We achieve this through a culture of trust- we all work 100% remotely! To learn more about how this looks in real life, you can hear from our team:
About working at WORK180
It’s true! WORK180 is an awesome place to work. Not only are you part of making positive change happen and raising the bar for workplace diversity, but there are challenging and exciting problem spaces, we deliver product updates super fast, and we have a highly-engaged, smart development team who are an absolute pleasure to work with.
- Marika Andrews, Head of UX says
Hear from Damian on remote working https://au.work180.co/blog/working-remotely-and-how
If you love sales and you believe you can help us change the world, we invite you to craft your career with us and apply today!!!