|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you are fuelled by a desire to drive social change and make an impact on the world, ambitious in your career goals and excited by the idea of joining a fast-growing company, we want to hear from you.
The WORK180 Story
WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our mission is to empower every woman to choose a workplace where they can thrive. Five years later, we have influenced change beyond our dreams. In 2018, we launched in the UK and will be launching in the US in 2020.
We are supported by an incredible team and backed by Atlassian’s co-founder Scott Farquhar’s and Kim Jackson’s private investment fund Skip Capital.
WORK180 is achieving what no other job platform has done before. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating inclusive workplaces. This includes increasing paid parental leave, introducing gender-neutral policies and closing gender pay gaps.
We have ambitious plans to expand globally and looking for people who are driven and passionate about our mission to join us.
Inspired by our story? Excited? Want to know more? Read what our CEO Gemma Lloyd has to say https://au.work180.co/blog/announcing-a-new-purpose-to-empower-every-woman-to-choose-a-workplace-where-they-can-thrive
Excited by what you’ve heard so far? Here’s a bit about how you’ll contribute:
- As a Business Development Manager at WORK180, you will be responsible for driving new business for WORK180 with employers across the UK. This means that you'll be accountable and ensuring you meet your KPI's on a monthly basis.
- You will join a driven, collaborative and happy team who work hard to understand the needs of our clients and provide exceptional solutions and services. Here’s what some of our clients have to say about working with us.
- You love being thrown in the deep end, yet value other’s input and experience and want to learn and absorb the life of an energetic start-up. You'll also love being rewarded by our competitive incentive structure.
- You will have previous sales or recruitment experience. Ideally, you will also have worked with HR or Talent Acquisition professionals, however, we believe that attitude trumps experience most of the time, so if WORK180 excites you, we want to hear from you.
Why work for us?
Not only will you perform work that matters with a phenomenal team by your side, we will also provide you with:
- A fully flexible role where you will be trusted and empowered
- Phone and laptop,
- Competitive salary plus pension
- Opportunity to participate in an Employee Share Scheme
WORK180 is founded on values and principles to help leave the world a better place than we found it. We are professionals who believe in empowering our team to do their best work. We achieve this through a culture of trust- we all work 100% remotely! To learn more about how this looks in real life, you can hear from our team:
About working at WORK180
"I'm empowered every day at WORK180 to deliver outcomes in my own way- the flexibility is incredible. Our feedback-driven culture has meant that my own personal and professional development has been supported since day one. We walk the talk at WORK180 and live our values, I love being here."
Kushla Egan, Business Development Manager at WORK180
About remote working
- Damian Karzon, Technology Lead
If you love sales and you believe you can help us change the world, we invite you to craft your career with us and apply today!!!