|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you are fuelled by a desire to drive social change and make an impact on the world, ambitious in your career goals and excited by the idea of joining a fast-growing company, we want to hear from you.
The WORK180 Story
After spending 10 years in the tech industry, Gemma Lloyd and Valeria Ignatieva knew there had to be a better way for women to identify workplaces which weren’t the typical “boys club” environments. WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our goal was to improve workplaces for women and connect the best employers with top talent. Three years later, we launched in the UK and we're supporting employers such as Dell, HSBC, King and Symantec.
WORK180 is doing what no other job platform has done before. Businesses who do not meet our benchmark, are not allowed to advertise their jobs. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating supportive workplaces for women. This includes increasing paid parental leave, closing gender pay gaps and increasing the number of women in leadership.
We have ambitious future plans and looking for people who are driven and passionate about our mission to join us.
Excited by what you’ve heard so far? Here’s a bit about how you’ll contribute:
- As a Business Development Manager at WORK180, you will be responsible for driving new business for WORK180 with employers across the UK. This means that you'll be accountable and ensuring you meet your KPI's on a monthly basis.
- You will join a driven, collaborative and happy team who work hard to understand the needs of our clients and provide exceptional solutions and services. Here’s what some of our clients have to say about working with us.
- You love being thrown in the deep end, yet value other’s input and experience and want to learn and absorb the life of an energetic start-up. You'll also love being rewarded by our competitive incentive structure.
- You will have previous sales or recruitment experience. Ideally, you will also have worked with HR or Talent Acquisition professionals, however, we believe that attitude trumps experience most of the time, so if WORK180 excites you, we want to hear from you.
Not only will you perform work that matters with a phenomenal team by your side, we will also provide you with:
- A fully flexible role where you will be trusted and empowered
- An accepting and inclusive culture
- Phone and laptop, plus the opportunity to participate in an Employee Share Scheme
- An invitation to craft your career with us!
"I'm empowered every day at WORK180 to deliver outcomes in my own way- the flexibility is incredible. Our feedback-driven culture has meant that my own personal and professional development has been supported since day one. We walk the talk at WORK180 and live our values, I love being here."
Kushla Egan, Business Development Manager at WORK180
If you love sales and you believe you can help us change the world, we want you to apply today. Contact us at RobertB@WORK180.co if you'd like to discuss further.