|Job Type:||Full Time|
**Role Title:**Delivery Manager
Business: Retail Banking & Wealth Management
New or Existing Role? New
- If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
- HDS is one of three components of HSBC Global Digital (Digitally Led Propositions and Digital as a Channel being the other two). The DaaC function that this cluster enables creates truly personal and relevant experiences for existing and future customers, spanning across media channels, our public websites, mobile apps, internet banking services and messaging channels. The activities supported are aligned to deliver local market business and customer targets.
- We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as Delivery Manager.
Impact on Business
- Manage the delivery of multiple analytics, data and tag management initiatives on global platforms.These platforms underpin the next-generation bank services by enabling a personalised and relevant experience for customers.
- Act as Scrum Master to servant-lead analytics, data and tag management teams delivering business use cases on a global scale and deploying into local markets.
- Coordinate the deployment of the global initiatives into local markets.
- Work directly with various stakeholders across multiple geographies; such as technical discipline leads, process designers, and Digital teams to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Define Agile project working approach and enforce all team members to follow the same methodology.
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from key stakeholders by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communications on the project status throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure risks and issues are identified, managed closely and remove project blockers from the team.
- Make key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
- Supporting the delivery production line such as definition, implementation and testing and ensuring digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose.
- Drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Spans all workstreams in Media & Content; Tag Management, Web Analytics, Data Enablement - engaging customers as required and conducting planning for market delivery.Critical in ensuring delivery of outcomes take place when initiatives involve multiple workstreams.
- Prepares cross-team delivery plans which represent an achievable commitment based on the capacity of available resource and consideration of internal and external dependencies.