Property Helpdesk and Compliance Team Leader
Location: Walton Park, Portsmouth
Salary: £27,000 - £33,300 (dependant on skills and experience)
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for someone with experience in building and/or facilities management to join SGN as part of our Property division, supervising the day to day activities of the Property Helpdesk, administering the property asset management database (CAFM – FSI Concept), and ensuring ongoing property management compliance requirements are met. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing operational expenditure within budget and ensuring contractor performance meets or exceeds agreed service standards, providing relevant management information and support to the Helpdesk and Compliance Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day supervision and performance management of the Helpdesk and Compliance Controllers.
- Administration of property asset management database, issuing and managing planned and reactive maintenance activities to conform to agreed compliance and safety standards.
- Supervisory support for the delivery of the property management budget, provision of financial management information.
- Act as first line escalation point of contact for property issues, enquiries and incidents.
- Daily safety & performance management of framework contractors and suppliers, in line with agreed SLAs/KPIs.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’re looking for a customer focussed professional with a resourceful attitude towards problem solving, as well as a confident approach to work. This could be an excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to proactively contribute to continuous improvement within the Property team, therefore a proven background of process improvement would be an advantage.
We’re also looking for:
- Previous experience of facilities and/or buildings management.
- Previous experience of FSI Concept or a similar system.
- Working knowledge of building related legislation and compliance.
- Ability to manage and resolve difficult situations, ability to forge and maintain working relationships.
- Strong safety culture with demonstrable ability to challenge.
- Flexible approach to work requirements and able to evidence work prioritisation ability.
- Strong quality control abilities with ability to evidence examples in similar previous roles.
Not a perfect skills match? Tell us what you’re interested in – you might have a skill we didn’t realise we needed!
WHO WE ARE
We’re on a journey to transform the future of gas and we think outside the box – futuristic technologies and robotics are leading our innovation. Keeping our customers safe and warm is what we do but beyond that, we want to make the world a better place, which is why we’re passionate about helping in our communities, reducing our carbon footprint and driving innovation in our industry.
At SGN, we strive to sustain our world through managing the network that distributes natural and green gas across the south of England and Scotland. We have an important responsibility to keep the gas flowing to 5.9 million homes and businesses. Your work directly impacts SGNs commitments to keeping our customers’ homes and businesses safe.
We’re quick to deliver and we may not always wait until the job advert expires before reviewing applications. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible so we can continue the conversation…